If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
Techland needs an Art Director for its Dying Light team.
- creation of artistic visions for Techland games,
- communication of the vision to adequate teams,
- maintaining the vision throughout the whole development process,
- creation of the visual and stylistic direction for game content,
- monitoring of all visual assets in terms of quality and visual consistency,
- guidance and support for artists and team leads,
- focus on game-oriented asset creation pipelines through close collaboration with Technical Art Director,
- managing effective creation of visual assets, according to the applicable methodology,
- caring for the development of a team of artists, active participation in the recruitment of new employees to the art department.
- at least 10 years experience in video game art
- at least 5 years experience as a lead artist or art director
- proven track record of AAA titles (at least 2)
- experience in art team management
- excellent artistic skills and knowledge (composition, light, color, etc.)
- extensive knowledge of character, object, world, animation and other asset creation, ability to direct asset creation as to optimize them to support gameplay, style, and narrative principles
- ability to communicate in a clear, professional, and positive manner with colleagues and third parties