Great stuff Fran!
What the hell are you saying? I can't make sense of it.
Phoenix FD is an all-in-one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Meanwhile, if you are looking for best SEO Services for Insurance you can contact us. https://www.uswebsitesdevelopment.com/seo-services-for-insurance/
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting development teams with the acquisition of 3D likeness and creation of a digital character.
- Create high-quality character likeness for use in game
- Must have a good understanding of conveying facial emotion and recreating facial poses.
- Experience and knowledge of facial anatomy
- Ability to sculpt facial poses as per art direction
- Knowledge of blendshape correctives
- Maya (preferred) or similar 3D animation software experience
- zBrush (preferred) or similar 3D sculpting software experience
- Experience with retopologizing software and workflows
- Experience working with outsourcing teams
- Data wrangling, to and from, various mix of teams
- Communicate feedback, both written and verbal
- Support development of proprietary art pipeline and workflows
- Support the acquisition team during performance sessions
- Work closely with the development teams to establish / maintain visual target while in production
- Contribute to documenting workflow and pipelines
- Minimum 2 years’ character modeling experience within video game, television, film or other related industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Maya and Zbrush (or equivalent)
- Understanding of human facial movement, and detailed knowledge of functional human anatomy
- Knowledge of wrapping and projecting volume and textures to 3D models
- Knowledge of the Facial Action Coding System
- Works well under the pressures of ‘live’ production environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Believes in teamwork
- Possesses a great attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and passionate about creating believable characters
- Exceptional time management
- Keen interest in emerging technologies