The studio is looking for an Associate Art Director to drive the artistic process for projects at the studio in Malmö.
- Work within the Art Direction team to help develop and drive the artistic vision for our game.
- Collaborate with our partner studios in order to ensure consistency and quality for the projects.
- Help creating the framework of the worlds we are creating.
- Oversee briefs and provide feedback to help our production teams as part of the Art Direction team.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience working with AAA games.
- Clear understanding of art pipelines
- Ability to frame delivery goals for a team, and review and edit with them to achieve success
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to effectively apply them to production
- In-depth comprehension of the technical landscape; hardware, software and technique
- Documented leadership experience and great collaboration skills
- Experience working with media or creative endeavors outside games