Create the cast of characters that populate the game universe.
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and a great team player attitude.
- Someone who understands the distinctive visual style and is mindful and passionate to push it to the next level.
- Experience in modeling and texturing objects using Maya, Zbrush, and Photoshop is required.
- Experience in working both with high and low-resolution resolution textures and low-polygon game meshes.
- Experience in creating and populating hair cards.
- Knowledge of Physically-Based Rendering texture and material workflows.
- Knowledge of sculpting human anatomy, shape, light, and form.
- Understanding of modeling game topology with rigging and animation in mind.
- Able to follow direction, learn the process, and apply it, grow and learn from mistakes.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- A good understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- A solid understanding of color, shades and detail in creating painted texture maps.
Someone who is willing to expand on their skillset into other areas of 3D.
They also value:
- 3D Character work experience in film or games. Experience in commercial game engines such as Unreal or Unity is a plus.
- Skills in more than one discipline such as illustration, animation, VFX, rigging or technical art.
- Experience with stylized character work.
- Experience using cloth simulation.
- Experience with Substance Painter or Substance Designer.
- Love and passion for video games.