Savvy Games Studios (SGS) mission is to create world-leading game studios in Saudi Arabia, creating high-quality games for international audiences. Also to help Saudi’s passionate gaming sector to develop homegrown IP and, more broadly, make KSA a global hub for gaming.
As part of the SGS team, you will work alongside the best global gaming talents who have relocated to Riyadh to be part of the ambitious group, and innovative, passionate, and hardworking Saudis.
SGS is seeking an experienced Associate Game Producer responsible for supporting the execution and adherence to the project’s vision. S/he will build great relationships with Producer, Design Director, Art Director, Technical Director, Lead Live Operations, and other stakeholders to deliver AAA titles across multiple platforms. S/he will also support the conception of the direction and vision of the project, along with taking care of the project timeline, budget, and quality standards set forth and agreed upon.
- Assist with the day-to-day functioning of the production floor, sprints, processes, and interactions.
- Coordinate daily operations with external teams and support with production dependencies.
- Facilitate and drive team communication and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure quality and realistic expectations for timelines, estimates, and project deliverables.
- Support in developing and following the project scope
- To regularly track the project schedule and milestones progress and mitigate risks.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of development tasks to facilitate decisions based on accurate and measurable work information.
- Prioritize and make calls on the product quality and scope.
- Ensure relevance of resource planning, workload, team organization, pipeline choices, tools, methods & technology.
- Share the project plan with the team and ensure the team understands the deliverables.
- Support with conducting performance evaluations on direct reports and performance reviews for team members
- Takes part in decisions regarding hiring & promotions within the project
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Shipped at least one project on mobile with post-lunch life cycles, free to Play.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Experienced Associate Producer or Product manager with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong Project Management and planning skills.
- Organized and analytical in decision making
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and agile development and a practitioner of the same.
- Exceptional know-how in production pipelines, tools, and methodologies.
- Faster learner with an eye for details while keeping a 360-degree check on the project.
- Strong understanding of project velocity, burndown, Game KPIs, and the ability to use data while making decisions.
- Master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- Accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite and Atlassian software and/or various project management tools.
- Bachelor's or equivalent in project management or technical degree.
Relocation assistance is offered