thank u so much 80lv !
google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1 hope this img file works just copy in url bar I guess
Shader looks great, tho the normal on the top seems almost invisible. I really like this tho, I think I can use something similar for a jade statue. But I do think on top of this having a few pieces of geo inside your ice to create the look of cracks that light up at the right viewing angle would be a great touch. 1 last thing and this is more nit picky then anything id say the layer of cracks that seems to be a copy of the top layer beneath maybe just for that layer use your fernsel inverted as a opacity to make them disappear towards the edge of your geo. as for the geo cracks im talking like this, however this is a crystal rock mind you I think youll get my point https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1
Naughty Dog is looking for a talented Camera Layout Artist/Animator to become part of their team in creating the next generation of their award-winning cinematics!
- Create shots that clearly depict staging, blocking, camera motion, and character performance
- Manipulate performance capture data to stage scenes
- Previs sequences based on a game script, figuring out pacing, blocking prior to shoot
- Provide solutions to creative problems, and be capable of pitching ideas verbally
- Communicate clearly with production staff and manage production tasks
- Maintain technical cleanliness in all work. Proactively identify possible technical issues
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- 5+ years of experience as a Camera Layout/Previs artist working in the game or film industries
- Maya experience is required. Generalist level skill animating, modeling, rigging, shading, etc.
- Strong storytelling skills
- Strong Camera and Motion Capture editing skills
- Strong cinematic knowledge. Intrinsically understand composition, cameras, film language, and editing
- Team oriented. Able to cooperate well with a director, supervisor, lead, art director, editor, etc.
- Collaborative attitude. Capable of growing through peer feedback and providing honest, constructive feedback to others
- Solid production knowledge. Know the workings of linked production departments (modeling, rigging, layout, animation, etc.)
- Recognition of the general themes and cinematic style of Naughty Dog games
- Experience using camera capture systems from shooting through processing
- Understanding of still camera photography. Capable of shooting well exposed and composed photos