This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Develop, Deliver and Maintain Character Art at World-Class Quality Standards
- Work together with the Project Art Director and Studio Art Director to develop and maintain world-class standards for aesthetic and technical aspects of character art content;
- Provide clear and consistent art direction to our in-house artists and outsource partners;
- Work together with the Character Art Leads of our in-house artists to ensure outsourced assets are integrated correctly;
- Guide secondary processes such as facial scanning and character rigging in order to ensure the highest quality content;
- Foster communication between the game direction, other art departments, producers and outsource partners;
- Take a pro-active role in spotting new talent, recruitment, mentoring and training in order to help nurture and grow the Character Art teams;
- Work together with the Character Art Leads and production team to define and reach milestones while always pushing for the highest quality.
- Have 6 or more years of experience in the games industry;
- Have previously been in a similar position (such as Art Director, Senior Artist or Lead Artist);
- Have significant experience in 2d and 3d character art production and a portfolio to show your experience;
- Have a solid understanding of complex technical issues in regards to Characters, such as real-time rigging, rendering and shading techniques;
- Have a clear insight and experience with art production and outsourcing;
- Have strong communication skills and a professional attitude.