hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
nice blog but here is the thing, what is wrong with overlaping uv's and mirroring them, what are the cons of overlapping them and why is this method better in the case of uv? thanks
Thank you @Fcardoso The volumetric light is available in the latest 2018.3 beta. In the visual environment setting, there is a new option to select Volumetric light fog. The screen I shared is from 2018.2 during that time I was using a script to enable it :)
The day to day tasks will involve the artist working on characters, and or character related assets.
- Produce high quality art assets suitable for production both technically and artistically.
- Creating detailed high poly digital sculptures, game res models, uv’s, bakes, and texture maps.
- Able to work efficiently within technical constraints of a production, while generating high quality art assets that either meets or exceeds our clients standards.
- Able to follow written as well as illustrated direction and feedback.
- Willing to learn new tools and or different software packages.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related assignments.
- Experience in 3D art content production including: modeling, uv work, texture mapping, high poly to low poly workflow.
- Strong fundamental art skills: Anatomy, Silhouette, Shape, Form, etc.
- Able to work in different art styles and interpret 2D art direction.
- Able to work with minimal reference images, and or concept art.
- Experience with 3Ds Max, or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Topogun.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or related game engine.
- Lighting and Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag.
- Experience with creating materials in Substance Designer.