We stream high end result to hololens from Unity so imagine this through an AR HMD!
Very informative thread, thank you! Inspiring and reassuring to see the process behind such amazing renders. I started using UE4 a month ago, for a work in my firm and I'm still struggling with some concepts! I wish to see more article like this! Thibault (from France)
Your post is very good and meaningful. How long will it take you to write and post? thank you for sharing slither io
The day to day tasks will involve the artist working on characters, and or character related assets.
- Produce high quality art assets suitable for production both technically and artistically.
- Creating detailed high poly digital sculptures, game res models, uv’s, bakes, and texture maps.
- Able to work efficiently within technical constraints of a production, while generating high quality art assets that either meets or exceeds our clients standards.
- Able to follow written as well as illustrated direction and feedback.
- Willing to learn new tools and or different software packages.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related assignments.
- Experience in 3D art content production including: modeling, uv work, texture mapping, high poly to low poly workflow.
- Strong fundamental art skills: Anatomy, Silhouette, Shape, Form, etc.
- Able to work in different art styles and interpret 2D art direction.
- Able to work with minimal reference images, and or concept art.
- Experience with 3Ds Max, or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Topogun.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or related game engine.
- Lighting and Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag.
- Experience with creating materials in Substance Designer.