The day to day tasks will involve the artist working on characters, and or character related assets.
- Produce high quality art assets suitable for production both technically and artistically.
- Creating detailed high poly digital sculptures, game res models, uv's, bakes, and texture maps.
- Able to work efficiently within technical constraints of a production, while generating high quality art assets that either meets or exceeds our clients standards.
- Able to follow written as well as illustrated direction and feedback.
- Willing to learn new tools and or different software packages.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related assignments.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in 3D art content production including: modeling, uv work, texture mapping, high poly to low poly workflow.
- Strong fundamental art skills: Anatomy, Silhouette, Shape, Form, etc.
- Able to work in different art styles and interpret 2D art direction.
- Able to work with minimal reference images, and or concept art.
- Experience with 3Ds Max, or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Topogun.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or related game engine.
- Lighting and Rendering in Marmoset Toolbag.
- Experience with creating materials in Substance Designer.