Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
CD PROJEKT RED needs a talented Character Artist.
- Creating high-quality humanoid characters and item assets.
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Solid experience as a Character Artist.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters in AAA game.
- Strong modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar programs).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Traditional sculpture, drawing or painting skills are a plus.
- Skinning rigging and animating skills are a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.