I feel like you can shoot this after printing it out...
And yes, these video are made using the standard unity pipeline but we will release soon also the HDRP version. Stay tuned!
Hi khiree.taylan, the projects could run in multiplatform. The graphics showed in these videos are made using a gtx 1070 but soon we will release also the mobile version :)
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Character Artist with a passion for their craft to help fill a persistent universe with characters and alien life forms.
- Creating highpoly and lowpoly models of characters following concept art or art direction for in-game and cinematic usage with nominal direction from Senior and/or Lead Artists.
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constraints.
- Photorealistic texturing of characters which includes diffuse, normal map, specular, bump.
- Working closely with Tech Art and other dependent departments throughout the character production process.
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience.
- At Least 8 years’ experience in game development
- Thorough knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop and next gen texturing techniques
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience with PBR based shaders
- Excellent sense of form
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
- Experience with CryENGINE/Lumberyard
- Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes
- An avid gamer
- A love of Sci-Fi