GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Character Artist with a passion for their craft to help fill a persistent universe with characters and alien life forms.
- Creating highpoly and lowpoly models of characters following concept art or art direction for in-game and cinematic usage with nominal direction from Senior and/or Lead Artists.
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constraints.
- Photorealistic texturing of characters which includes diffuse, normal map, specular, bump.
- Working closely with Tech Art and other dependent departments throughout the character production process.
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience.
- At Least 8 years’ experience in game development
- Thorough knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop and next gen texturing techniques
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience with PBR based shaders
- Excellent sense of form
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
- Experience with CryENGINE/Lumberyard
- Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes
- An avid gamer
- A love of Sci-Fi