We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
This is a fan project, like the Lord Inquisitor was. GW has absolutely nothing to do with it!
Being part of a small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles.
- Create outstanding photorealistic character art to be performance captured for an epic Sci-Fi universe
- Prototype new ideas and technologies as required, and make sure the character pipeline is at the cutting edge of technology
- Work closely with Concept Art, Animation and Direction to help ensure the quality of character production throughout the art pipeline
- Create documentation and technical guides as required
- You participated on more than one AAA production as a key contributor for character art
- Ability to create high-quality, game-ready, efficient, animation-friendly character assets
- Understanding the game art pipeline and non-destructive, iterative workflow
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, and either Maya or 3ds Max
- Strong understanding of Substance Designer, Marvellous Designer and node-based shader editors, such as the Unreal Material Editor
- Knowledge of the impact of lighting in a game engine
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work well in a team
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude