Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Many thanks for share 80.lv!
features ? :))))))) , its long time that 3dsmax , maya and other autodesk tools are dead
Character Artist at Deep Silver FISHLABS
21 November, 2018
Being part of a small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Deep Silver FISHLABS
Location: Germany, Hamburg
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create outstanding photorealistic character art to be performance captured for an epic Sci-Fi universe
- Prototype new ideas and technologies as required, and make sure the character pipeline is at the cutting edge of technology
- Work closely with Concept Art, Animation and Direction to help ensure the quality of character production throughout the art pipeline
- Create documentation and technical guides as required
- You participated on more than one AAA production as a key contributor for character art
- Ability to create high-quality, game-ready, efficient, animation-friendly character assets
- Understanding the game art pipeline and non-destructive, iterative workflow
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, and either Maya or 3ds Max
- Strong understanding of Substance Designer, Marvellous Designer and node-based shader editors, such as the Unreal Material Editor
- Knowledge of the impact of lighting in a game engine
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work well in a team
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude