All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
It is rare to see such as the post. I am glad to visit your site. Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post. https://fireboyand-watergirl.com/
Join a small multi-national and goal-driven group who are by nature creative problem-solvers.
- Design and execute processes, conventions and techniques to maintain and improve our excellence as it relates to 3D character production for our studio;
- Supervise, train and inspire a host of external partners;
- Review externally produced content on a daily basis and propose novel approaches to maintain and improving the overall quality of our characters;
- Produce a certain amount of character content;
- Have the opportunity to take a broader ownership over a part of the character creation pipeline, depending on your level of expertise.
- Are a Character Artist by trade and enjoy working in a multi-national team that loves working together on common goals driven by individuals strengths;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence for both yourself as well as others;
- Have experience in game design principles and you have a clear vision on how character art decisions can affect both playability as well as design production;
- Are strong in your communication and coaching skills and have the capability to address art design, art direction and artistic elements with your peers and external artists;
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or insufficiencies.