Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
Paris FR 24, Oct — 27, Oct
San Jose US 25, Oct — 26, Oct
There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Already have ndo, b2m, knald, and others.. Why another one?
Character Artist at Guerrilla Games
21 September, 2018
Join a small multi-national and goal-driven group who are by nature creative problem-solvers.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Guerrilla Games
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Design and execute processes, conventions and techniques to maintain and improve our excellence as it relates to 3D character production for our studio;
- Supervise, train and inspire a host of external partners;
- Review externally produced content on a daily basis and propose novel approaches to maintain and improving the overall quality of our characters;
- Produce a certain amount of character content;
- Have the opportunity to take a broader ownership over a part of the character creation pipeline, depending on your level of expertise.
- Are a Character Artist by trade and enjoy working in a multi-national team that loves working together on common goals driven by individuals strengths;
- Focus on artistic quality and technological excellence for both yourself as well as others;
- Have experience in game design principles and you have a clear vision on how character art decisions can affect both playability as well as design production;
- Are strong in your communication and coaching skills and have the capability to address art design, art direction and artistic elements with your peers and external artists;
- Enjoy solving 3D character production issues and/or insufficiencies.