This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Day One – work on a Spider-Man game.
- Maintains consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
- Creates models, textures, and shaders for characters, vehicles, weapons, and props
- Uses advanced knowledge of human and animal anatomy to ensure that models achieve a high level of functionality and design aesthetics
- Checks character assets in context in the game to identify scale and design issues
- Optimizes models and shaders
- Actively participates in technical and artistic problem solving
- Works closely with animators and riggers to ensure models deform correctly and are functional
- Solves problems with visual design; fills in the gaps between concept art and modeling
- Meets with other character artists to discuss style and technique and maintains visual consistency
- Other duties may be required
- Bachelors Degree (B.F.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced understanding of Photoshop, Maya and Z-brush, Mudbox or equivalent.
- Advanced understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding of node based shader networks a plus.
- Understanding of source control with Perforce or the equivalent.