i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
nice blog but here is the thing, what is wrong with overlaping uv's and mirroring them, what are the cons of overlapping them and why is this method better in the case of uv? thanks
Day One – work on a Spider-Man game.
- Maintains consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
- Creates models, textures, and shaders for characters, vehicles, weapons, and props
- Uses advanced knowledge of human and animal anatomy to ensure that models achieve a high level of functionality and design aesthetics
- Checks character assets in context in the game to identify scale and design issues
- Optimizes models and shaders
- Actively participates in technical and artistic problem solving
- Works closely with animators and riggers to ensure models deform correctly and are functional
- Solves problems with visual design; fills in the gaps between concept art and modeling
- Meets with other character artists to discuss style and technique and maintains visual consistency
- Other duties may be required
- Bachelors Degree (B.F.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced understanding of Photoshop, Maya and Z-brush, Mudbox or equivalent.
- Advanced understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding of node based shader networks a plus.
- Understanding of source control with Perforce or the equivalent.