ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
A servo stabilizer is a servo motor controlled stabilization systems that performs optimum voltage supply using a buck/boost transformer boost that captures voltage fluctuations from input and regulates current to the correct output. For more informetion us : https://www.servostabilizer.org.in/what-is-servo-stabilizer
Character Artist for a Spider-Man game
• Maintains consistent style under the direction of the Art Director
• Creates models, textures, and shaders for characters, vehicles, weapons, and props
• Uses advanced knowledge of human and animal anatomy to ensure that models achieve a high level of functionality and design aesthetics
• Checks character assets in context in the game to identify scale and design issues
• Optimizes models and shaders.
• Actively participates in technical and artistic problem solving
• Works closely with animators and riggers to ensure models deform correctly and are functional
• Solves problems with visual design; fills in the gaps between concept art and modeling
• Meets with other character artists to discuss style and technique and maintains visual consistency
• Other duties may be required
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced modeling, normal map generation, and shader authoring in Maya, Max, or equivalent.
• Proficient in texture creation with Photoshop, Substance Designer, or equivalent.
• Advanced sculpting with ZBrush, Mudbox or equivalent.
• Advanced understanding of at least one industry-leading level editor.
• Understanding of source control with Perforce or the equivalent.
Day One – work on a Spider-Man game. Sounds pretty amazing. Not sure they need to do much more in regards to a posting other than mention that. It could be considered a mic drop. Maybe it is, but Insomniac Games is looking for a character artist to create models, textures, and shaders for characters and other key assets for their games.