I like the render quality, look very realistic and well integrated with the plate Physics are quite fucked up in that sim, the shuttle goes trough the building as if it was air, the shuttle should get totally designated by the impact Also the full simulation seems to go in slow motion while the cars and people moves on real time The ground destruction looks cool too, and the concept is interesting
At The Amsberry Law Firm in San Antonio, we focus on helping our valued clients resolve legal concerns that have a profound impact on their lives and long-term well-being.
Rebellion Oxford is looking for an Experienced/Senior Character Artist to make character models to the highest possible quality for Rebellions forthcoming game projects.
- Create character artwork for in-game use to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets.
- Create initial character designs with input from concept artwork and mood boards.
- Creation of character geometry through ZBrush sculpt to final ingame model, LOD models and skinning.
- Creation of character textures and materials – baking normals, UV-ing and generation of PBR textures.
- Oversee character artwork from out-source teams, giving feedback and guidance with assistance from Rebellion’s Out-Source Manager.
- Work to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints.
- Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Collaborate productively within a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Work effectively and understand prioritisation.
- Excellent low poly modelling and skinning ability in either 3ds Max or Maya.
- Excellent knowledge of high poly sculpting in Zbrush or Mudbox.
- Excellent knowledge of PBR derived materials and textures from sources such as Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Quixel Suite.
- Knowledge of photogrammetry setup, photography, data processing and experience with Marvellous designer is a distinct advantage.
- Holidays: 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank holidays (33 days total)
- Hours: flexible start and finish times
- Pension: contributory pension scheme where company matches 3%, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Cycle Scheme: spread bike payments over 12 months, salary sacrifice so saves on tax & NI
- Eye Test Vouchers: free eye tests and additional discounts on glasses/contact lenses
- Introduction Bonus: £2k or more for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Free Stuff: Rebellion Steam titles, GDC Vault access, Autodesk home licence for 3D artists (for personal use only, we actively discourage working from home!), digital 2000AD/Solaris/Abaddon/Ravenstone copies, game and film library
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000AD merchandise, discounted membership at The Athlete Centre gym 200 metres from Oxford studio
- Culture: friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance
- Social: annual company events (Summer BBQ & Christmas Party), various ad-hoc events and out-of-hours social groups such as photography, board games, football, baking, etc
- Oxford Location: local pub, M&S and Waitrose, 10 minute walk to train station and 20 minute walk to city centre