Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Moscow RU 16, Oct — 18, Oct
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
Minsk BY 17, Oct — 19, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
excellent , this is cool asset
have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
Character Artist at Respawn
9 July, 2018
The team is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Character Artist who will embrace their philosophy and share expertise to create an incredible experience for players.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: United States, Chatsworth
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create highly detailed and believable 3D character models and textures for use in-game.
- Use exceptional modeling and texturing ability to create living, breathing characters with personality.
- Assist in creation of character concepts.
- Follow the direction of art leads. Collaborate with other departments such as animation and game design to make sure artwork fits within vision for gameplay and final execution.
- Participate in research and development.
- Conduct research for reference materials and tools.
- Follow schedule and deliver assets on time.
- 3+ years’ experience as a 3D artist.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on character models subjects, highly realistic textures (skin, hair, worn fabric/accessories, etc.), accurate anatomy, detailed clothing, etc.
- Portfolio should show quality, taste, and ability to hit a photorealistic/believable look.
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya, Photoshop, and Zbrush.
- Strong understanding of scale, proportion, and surface properties.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy.
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into engine.
- Shipped AAA game/s a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other health and welfare plans.
- Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for heath and child care.
- 401K with company match and no vesting period.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Generous parental leave for new parents.
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Other perks include education assistance, commuter benefits, adoption assistance, legal services, mental health support, and group home, auto, and pet insurance.
- Paid time off, as well as holiday office closures including shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties, food trucks, tournaments, movie screenings, game conventions, Ragnar relay races, and launch parties.
- Game room with a pool table, ping pong, foosball, arcade and tabletop games.
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, and more.
- Convenient meal order service for on-site lunch deliveries.
- State of the art on-site gym with 24/7 access.
- On-site yoga classes, massages, and car washes.
- A variety of interest groups and outdoor activities to join with other Respawn Employees: table top games club, poker club, beer club, kit-bashing club, running/hiking, biking, basketball, and soccer among others.
- Friendly, caring co-workers and management.