This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Unity is seeking a Character Artist to join their sample games team in Copenhagen.
- Model and texture highly detailed 3D character models and character equipment
- Collaborate with disciplines such as tech art and animation to understand content requirements
- Work with vendors to scale production
- Help plan and scope your own work
- Share knowledge and learnings with the Unity community
- Relevant experience in game development as an artist specializing in character modeling
- Good understanding of real-time 3d rendering and optimization
- Experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages such as Zbrush, 3D Studio Max/Maya, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience authoring shaders
- Traditional painting skill / Concept art