Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
The team is actively searching for a Freelance Character Designer in order to help them bring their games to the next level.
As a character designer, you’ll have to help the team by creating highly stylized characters and collaborate with the art team on a weekly basis.
- Strong knowledge of character design principles and traditional art foundations.
- Team-first attitude and positive mindset
- Ability to work on highly stylized styles
- A vibrant passion for video games
- Excellent time-managing skills
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Previous game or animated film production experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Visual Arts
- Interests in Environment Design & Concept Art