OMG! this is awesome!
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
Character Rigger for Naughty Dog
- Design, create, test, and maintain character rigs/setups
- Work with modelers to create a model that meets technical needs
- Collaborate with animators to design motion controls
- Develop and maintain character motion and deformation systems
- Develop new techniques and processes to solve character production challenges
- Capable of writing pipeline tools to streamline the setup process
- Work with production management to prioritize tasks
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- In-depth knowledge of Maya
- 3+ years of production experience
- Strong understanding of both Figure and Facial Anatomy
- Complex character/vehicle rigging experience in Maya (in film, broadcast, or game environments)
- Programming experience with scripting languages such as Python and MEL
- Experience setting up production pipelines, while being able to follow guidelines
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
Work with minimal input and feel comfortable working in a team environment. An ideal candidate possesses strong technical skills in rigging, an artistic eye, and passion for video games.