This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Develop character and environment lighting schemes to create visually compelling and awesome looking cinematics.
- Develop character and environment lighting schemes to create visually compelling and awesome looking cinematics
- Create compositing flows in Digital Fusion to deliver finished cut scenes
- Work with modelers, animators, texture and FX artists to optimize the visual look of the cinematic
- Works with level lighter to ensure integration with gameplay
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Proven industry experience in Film or Games generating final picture
- General competency in Autodesk Maya and knowledge of Global Illumination
- Proficiency utilizing a node based compositing package
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding of direct/indirect light, luminance/exposure and color-theory
- Some experience with generating light-maps, pre-lighting or baked lighting is desired
- HDR Tone mapping experience desired