Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Gearbox Software — award-winning, an independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Battleborn and Brothers In Arms — is looking for a Concept Artist for its Quebec City studio!
- Work closely with the Art Director and other creative leads to help establish the visual direction for the game;
- Create detailed original concepts of characters, environments, vehicles, and objects;
- Paint detailed architecture and mood concepts over existing level geometry;
- Create polished Matte paintings for backdrops in levels and cutscenes;
- Produce inspirational, promotional, and marketing art;
- Help craft style guides and visual language for the project;
- Coordinates with external vendors and freelancers as required.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Strong drawing and iteration skills;
- Ability to work from rough thumbnails to polished quality concepts;
- Excellent understanding of color theory, design, lighting, composition, and materials;
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines, including Game Designers, Level Designers and 3d Artists and animators;
- Photoshop expert;
- Knowledge of 3D software tools a plus.