There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Already have ndo, b2m, knald, and others.. Why another one?
Ninja Theory is looking for a highly talented Concept Artist to join their award-winning team.
- Through a collaborative relationship with leads and a deep understanding of the project you will play a central role in establishing the visual direction for art teams to follow.
- Communicate artistic goals through the creation of inspiring concept art and reference guides.
- Develop a technical understanding of the medium, ensuring that concept work supports this and the needs of other departments
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of: form, structure, colour and light is essential.
- The ability to adapt to different styles of art, being able to demonstrate imagination, originality and creativity.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D art packages
- Passion and ability to work as a positive and enthusiastic team member, being receptive to art direction and having experience of working well in a collaborative environment.
And they’d love to see (though it’s not essential):
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with 3D packages (Maya, Zbrush, etc) and using these to create engaging concepts in 3D.