Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
Ninja Theory is looking for a highly talented Concept Artist to join their award-winning team.
- Through a collaborative relationship with leads and a deep understanding of the project you will play a central role in establishing the visual direction for art teams to follow.
- Communicate artistic goals through the creation of inspiring concept art and reference guides.
- Develop a technical understanding of the medium, ensuring that concept work supports this and the needs of other departments
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of: form, structure, colour and light is essential.
- The ability to adapt to different styles of art, being able to demonstrate imagination, originality and creativity.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D art packages
- Passion and ability to work as a positive and enthusiastic team member, being receptive to art direction and having experience of working well in a collaborative environment.
And they’d love to see (though it’s not essential):
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with 3D packages (Maya, Zbrush, etc) and using these to create engaging concepts in 3D.