for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
Playground Games is looking for a Concept Artist who can help realize their game vision and work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Concept Artist, you will be instrumental in designing environments, vehicles, characters, props and set concepts.
You will work in conjunction with the Art Director to transform ideas and into inspiring concepts and production imagery. You must have a strong grasp for visual design and excellent foundation skills. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Excellent foundation skills
- A Strong understanding of visual design principles
- Excellent understanding of light and colour
- Excellent understanding of silhouettes and value relationships
- The ability to capture key moods/elements/lighting in the early stages of your work
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games