Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Playground Games is looking for a Concept Artist who can help realize their game vision and work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Concept Artist, you will be instrumental in designing environments, vehicles, characters, props and set concepts.
You will work in conjunction with the Art Director to transform ideas and into inspiring concepts and production imagery. You must have a strong grasp for visual design and excellent foundation skills. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Excellent foundation skills
- A Strong understanding of visual design principles
- Excellent understanding of light and colour
- Excellent understanding of silhouettes and value relationships
- The ability to capture key moods/elements/lighting in the early stages of your work
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games