If you're a skilled Concept Artist, come join the Diablo 4 team to build something exceptional.
Your responsibilities will range from generating ideas from scratch to tweaking and improving existing assets and art for the Diablo world to make it all look as amazing as possible. One day you may be working on a weapon or armor set, the next day a monster or a landscape. They expect you to be comfortable with ambiguity, and as an artist, you’re happy tackling the job of being an individual contributor.
Being a listener and a voracious learner, you thrive in a dynamic environment where every voice matters, and you passionately believe that being proven wrong is just another opportunity to grow and learn. You actively seek out feedback from your peers, Lead and Art Director, and you always ensure to collaborate to meet the expected and required quality bars.
- Excellent illustration skills and deep understanding of human/creature anatomy, color theory, values, form, shape language and silhouette
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, architecture and detail in environmental design
- Good understanding of the distinctive Diablo visual style and a passion to push it to the next level
- Mastery of digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Painter, etc.
- Impressive and relevant portfolio demonstrating concept art created by you.
- Experience working with a lead artist or art director in developing a unique and cohesive visual style for levels and assets
- Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
- Think of yourself as a game developer first, and an artist second
- A passion for games
- Self-starter and driver, excellent communicator and an amazing team-player
- Experience being part of a game development team