To be honest? What was Star Wars? George Lucas!!! It was cool back then in the 70 ties! Nothing ever before was like it..and it had character! 2 little shiny robots that behaved like humans! The n th sequal of something that was major in the past...! My advice? Start something new dont copy Star Wars...and give it some heart again! Put the industry to shame!!!😉 my 2 cents..
Well that's a lot of hats !
So why not finish the project but making it super generic? Strip all star wars terms out. Then when the game is finished, allow for modders to make a conversion mod that will reinsert the star wars material? That way he can finish it and we all can get what we want and no one has to give up on their dreams.
343 Industries, the studio developing Halo games, is looking for an Environment Artist to join their team working on the next, big Halo shooter experience.
- Create Best-in-Class hard surface, industrial design or organic 3D models and texture maps.
- Take ownership of the content and work through to completion
- Constantly improve and advocate for best in class content creation and production practices
- Collaborate with peers to build the best game experience possible.
- Create highly optimized content for real-time rendering.
- Follow all technical guidelines and performance requirements.
- Work in ambiguity while still delivering timely and high-quality results.
- Actively seeks out, incorporates and provides feedback.
- Highly motivated and contributes to a positive working environment.
- 2+ years of game experience working on AAA console products
- Superb industrial design, hard surface modelingsculpting, or organic modeling skills to produce high resolution and game resolution models.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, form, and detail
- Excellent texture creation skills with a strong understanding of modern shader usage.
- Experience working with next-gen Real-Time Shaders and Texturing workflows
- Highly proficient with industry standard 3D software like Maya, 3DS Max, Softimage, ZBrush, Mudbox and Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Highly organized with excellent spoken and written communication skills.