Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
Bradford GB 6, Feb — 11, Feb
I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
Environment Artist at 343 Industries
18 June, 2018
343 Industries, the studio developing Halo games, is looking for an Environment Artist to join their team working on the next, big Halo shooter experience.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: 343 Industries
Location: United States, Redmond
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Create Best-in-Class hard surface, industrial design or organic 3D models and texture maps.
- Take ownership of the content and work through to completion
- Constantly improve and advocate for best in class content creation and production practices
- Collaborate with peers to build the best game experience possible.
- Create highly optimized content for real-time rendering.
- Follow all technical guidelines and performance requirements.
- Work in ambiguity while still delivering timely and high-quality results.
- Actively seeks out, incorporates and provides feedback.
- Highly motivated and contributes to a positive working environment.
- 2+ years of game experience working on AAA console products
- Superb industrial design, hard surface modelingsculpting, or organic modeling skills to produce high resolution and game resolution models.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, form, and detail
- Excellent texture creation skills with a strong understanding of modern shader usage.
- Experience working with next-gen Real-Time Shaders and Texturing workflows
- Highly proficient with industry standard 3D software like Maya, 3DS Max, Softimage, ZBrush, Mudbox and Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Highly organized with excellent spoken and written communication skills.