Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
yeah thats what I have as well. Its enough but in 2 years you'll probably want a little more. At least 32 gb ram for a little more serious work.
So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
Environment Artist at 343 Industries
18 June, 2018
343 Industries, the studio developing Halo games, is looking for an Environment Artist to join their team working on the next, big Halo shooter experience.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: 343 Industries
Location: United States, Redmond
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Create Best-in-Class hard surface, industrial design or organic 3D models and texture maps.
- Take ownership of the content and work through to completion
- Constantly improve and advocate for best in class content creation and production practices
- Collaborate with peers to build the best game experience possible.
- Create highly optimized content for real-time rendering.
- Follow all technical guidelines and performance requirements.
- Work in ambiguity while still delivering timely and high-quality results.
- Actively seeks out, incorporates and provides feedback.
- Highly motivated and contributes to a positive working environment.
- 2+ years of game experience working on AAA console products
- Superb industrial design, hard surface modelingsculpting, or organic modeling skills to produce high resolution and game resolution models.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, form, and detail
- Excellent texture creation skills with a strong understanding of modern shader usage.
- Experience working with next-gen Real-Time Shaders and Texturing workflows
- Highly proficient with industry standard 3D software like Maya, 3DS Max, Softimage, ZBrush, Mudbox and Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Highly organized with excellent spoken and written communication skills.