Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Axis Animation is expanding their team and is looking to hire experienced real-time Environment Artists to create amazing work on a full time or ongoing freelance basis working onsite in Glasgow.
- Producing high-quality assets suitable for production both technically and artistically
- Ability to work to a brief and follow concepts
- Working with your lead to solve technical problems
- Ensuring assets meet specifications provided by all relevant departments
- Liaising with production to manage your time
- Working closely with your Lead to identify process improvements/tools to increase department productivity
- Accomplished examples of Modeling, Texturing, and Shading both hard surface and sculpted assets
- Thorough knowledge of creating completed environments in the next generation, real-time pipeline
- Thorough knowledge of the Modeling package of your choice is essential
- Thorough knowledge of Zbrush and/or Mudbox is essential
- Thorough knowledge of Mari and/or Bodypaint 3D or other 3D texturing software is essential
- Good understanding of Lighting and Shading
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other artists to solve production challenges
- Proven production experience within a team min. 2 years