Thanks for sharing!
this is god damn amazing
As an E2 visa holder for many yrs...it seems a little silly to suggest this route. It is an investment visa usually in the range of 100K USD and over. I guess the premise is your parents would set you up in a business after graduation? But keep in mind that business also needs to be successful come renewal time.
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an exceptional Environment Artist to join them in creating a new gaming experience.
- Fast and efficient 3D modeler
- Experienced worldbuilder
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps and materials
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, engineers
- Passion for playing and making games in Blizzard’s various universes.
- Experience with mobile development
- Experienced in Unity 3D
- Experienced in Substance Painter.