Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Hi! No matter which platform you buying from, the environment is included. However I encourage using the Unreal Engine's Marketplace: https://goo.gl/7fHdtJ
Environment Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
14 June, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their Environment Art team in Wroclaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Wrocław
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for a locations/levels in the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Environment Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages is a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Ambitious and independent, we made international big leagues with the globally acclaimed The Witcher series. Over 25 million copies sold and more than a 1000 awards garnered later, we still, and more than ever, believe in gamer-centric video game development and building an honest, bilateral connection with gamers.