This priest surely committed to his celibate there...
Cheap art will be just that. The true value lies in commitment and hard work. This is just a tool and without a creative mind operating it the results will hold no magic. Did photography kill painting? I think both are doing and developing rather well.
Very insightful. Thanks!
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their environment art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for a locations/levels in our upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design as a plus.
- Very good English