Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Could you explain how you made the custom grunge generator?
Amazing work sir! Congratulations
Environment Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
6 November, 2018
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their environment art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for a locations/levels in our upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design as a plus.
- Very good English