CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their environment art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Participating in the creation of ideas and plans for a locations/levels in our upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Finishing locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design as a plus.
- Very good English