Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Environment Artist at CD PROJEKT RED
16 June, 2019
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: CD PROJEKT RED
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Creating immersive and engaging locations, to provide the best player experience possible.
- Creating strong environment storytelling with set dressing that will guide the player.
- Breathing life into the surroundings through prop placement.
- Cooperating with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain artistic consistency and vision for the game, while building stellar levels and scenes.
- Collaborating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Quest and Story teams.
- Maintaining production, optimization pipeline, meeting deadlines.
- At least 2 years experience in working in games industry.
- Great sense of scale, proportion and composition.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Good skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Understanding of optimization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.