CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented artists to join their Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating immersive and engaging locations, to provide the best player experience possible.
- Creating strong environment storytelling with set dressing that will guide the player.
- Breathing life into the surroundings through prop placement.
- Cooperating with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain artistic consistency and vision for the game, while building stellar levels and scenes.
- Collaborating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Quest and Story teams.
- Maintaining production, optimization pipeline, meeting deadlines.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years experience in working in games industry.
- Great sense of scale, proportion and composition.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Good skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Understanding of optimization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.