Curious as to bipedal proportions, especially, as there seems to be good stylized, even with larger than life heads, eyes, yet they look "good". Is there a chart like there is for proper anatomy for drawing? It'd be great to see a comparison even though I realize there are many forms of stylized. I think that'd make a great article.
Your link to the Substance file on polycount is broken, the correct link is: http://polycount.com/discussion/comment/2294007/#Comment_2294007
The team is looking for Specialist and Seniors.
- Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middle-ware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Cooperating effectively with other artists and designers.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Proven experience as an Environment Artist in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.