We should talk more about this, all of us... I work multiple jobs in gaming and entertainment in general so I burn out once or twice a year and I need months to recover. Screw that.
That's really neat tool to have,leads me to dig dipper into pixel proccesor. Great job
@alex if i had to guess, they just finished two back-to-back AAA games in the same franchise and some people are seeing it as a good time to transition without burning bridges? aka business as usual?
The team is seeking Experienced Artists to work on Triple-A quality Environments and Props based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
- You have a passion for art.
- You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artworks of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrate the ability to:
- model 3D environments and assets.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using photoshop for texture creation.
- You are competent using Substance Painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.