Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Environment Artist at Codemasters
30 April, 2018
The team is seeking Experienced Artists to work on Triple-A quality Environments and Props based in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- You have a passion for art.
- You have worked on a minimum of 2 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artworks of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrate the ability to:
- model 3D environments and assets.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using photoshop for texture creation.
- You are competent using Substance Painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Extremely competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.