Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Cryptic Studios is looking for a talented Environment Artist to bring the world of their upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO to life!
You can apply here.
- Collaborating with artists, designers, and other disciplines to create engaging and appealing gameplay environments for the upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO
- Using 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop, and proprietary tools to create next-gen assets, layouts, and lighting for both architectural and organic environments
- Iterating on game assets and environments with fellow artists via paint overs, studies, and group critiques to improve look and gameplay.
- 3+ years’ experience creating environments for video games
- Expert level proficiency with 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop or equivalent 3D and 2D software
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work in a broad range of non-realistic styles within technical constraints
- Experience using proprietary systems, engines and tools
- Ability to create PBR materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets
- Strong design instincts and ability to create environments that support and enhance gameplay
- Artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept art and direction
- Strong understanding of color, form, shape, structure, and silhouette
- Exceptional eye for proportion, scale, surface properties and lighting
- Self-motivated, driven, with excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude
- BA or BS degree in art or equivalent work experience
- A solid foundation in traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration and/or concept art
- Strong technical ability and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and workflows
- Basic proficiency creating environmental VFX and/or environmental animations