Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Cryptic Studios is looking for a talented Environment Artist to bring the world of their upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO to life!
You can apply here.
- Collaborating with artists, designers, and other disciplines to create engaging and appealing gameplay environments for the upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO
- Using 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop, and proprietary tools to create next-gen assets, layouts, and lighting for both architectural and organic environments
- Iterating on game assets and environments with fellow artists via paint overs, studies, and group critiques to improve look and gameplay.
- 3+ years’ experience creating environments for video games
- Expert level proficiency with 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop or equivalent 3D and 2D software
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work in a broad range of non-realistic styles within technical constraints
- Experience using proprietary systems, engines and tools
- Ability to create PBR materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets
- Strong design instincts and ability to create environments that support and enhance gameplay
- Artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept art and direction
- Strong understanding of color, form, shape, structure, and silhouette
- Exceptional eye for proportion, scale, surface properties and lighting
- Self-motivated, driven, with excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude
- BA or BS degree in art or equivalent work experience
- A solid foundation in traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration and/or concept art
- Strong technical ability and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and workflows
- Basic proficiency creating environmental VFX and/or environmental animations