astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
With HDRP now I think Unity has the best redering engine out there
Cryptic Studios is looking for a talented Environment Artist to bring the world of their upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO to life!
You can apply here.
- Collaborating with artists, designers, and other disciplines to create engaging and appealing gameplay environments for the upcoming Magic: The Gathering MMO
- Using 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop, and proprietary tools to create next-gen assets, layouts, and lighting for both architectural and organic environments
- Iterating on game assets and environments with fellow artists via paint overs, studies, and group critiques to improve look and gameplay.
- 3+ years’ experience creating environments for video games
- Expert level proficiency with 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance, Photoshop or equivalent 3D and 2D software
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work in a broad range of non-realistic styles within technical constraints
- Experience using proprietary systems, engines and tools
- Ability to create PBR materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets
- Strong design instincts and ability to create environments that support and enhance gameplay
- Artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept art and direction
- Strong understanding of color, form, shape, structure, and silhouette
- Exceptional eye for proportion, scale, surface properties and lighting
- Self-motivated, driven, with excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude
- BA or BS degree in art or equivalent work experience
- A solid foundation in traditional art, drawing, painting, illustration and/or concept art
- Strong technical ability and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and workflows
- Basic proficiency creating environmental VFX and/or environmental animations