Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Miami US 15, Jul — 20, Jul
Orlando US 24, Jul — 27, Jul
Grapevine US 25, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 2, Aug
this is so cool! as someone who doesn't really understand the process of making simulations, i liked the explanations and it makes me appreciate the amount of work and creativity that's involved in making them.
Godot forever s2
Environment Artist at Crytek
12 July, 2018
Crytek is seeking a creatively minded independent Environment Artist for Hunt: Showdown to join our Frankfurt, Germany Studio.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Germany, Frankfurt
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Creating high poly and low poly models of environmental objects (trees, bushes, props, buildings, tilesets).
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constraints.
- Create believable environments within the engine.
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Photorealistic Texturing of environmental objects.
- Work independently on asset sets.
- 2+ years of professional game production experience.
- A strong ability to create believable environments within a games engine.
- Ability to derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline, and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox.
- The ability to manage and supervise junior artists and willingness to carry out mentorship tasks.
- A strong understanding of shader functionality.
- Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- A passion for games.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated and complete tasks within given time constraint.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners/spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting a visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment….and many more!