Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
yeah thats what I have as well. Its enough but in 2 years you'll probably want a little more. At least 32 gb ram for a little more serious work.
So proud of you Alina!!!!!!
Environment Artist at Crytek
12 July, 2018
Crytek is seeking a creatively minded independent Environment Artist for Hunt: Showdown to join our Frankfurt, Germany Studio.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Germany, Frankfurt
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Creating high poly and low poly models of environmental objects (trees, bushes, props, buildings, tilesets).
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constraints.
- Create believable environments within the engine.
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Photorealistic Texturing of environmental objects.
- Work independently on asset sets.
- 2+ years of professional game production experience.
- A strong ability to create believable environments within a games engine.
- Ability to derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline, and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox.
- The ability to manage and supervise junior artists and willingness to carry out mentorship tasks.
- A strong understanding of shader functionality.
- Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- A passion for games.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated and complete tasks within given time constraint.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners/spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting a visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment….and many more!