Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Moscow RU 16, Oct — 18, Oct
Helsinki FI 17, Oct — 25, Oct
Minsk BY 17, Oct — 19, Oct
London GB 22, Oct — 23, Oct
Singapore SG 23, Oct — 25, Oct
have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
Environment Artist at Crytek
12 July, 2018
Crytek is seeking a creatively minded independent Environment Artist for Hunt: Showdown to join our Frankfurt, Germany Studio.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: Germany, Frankfurt
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Creating high poly and low poly models of environmental objects (trees, bushes, props, buildings, tilesets).
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine/platform constraints.
- Create believable environments within the engine.
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations.
- Derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Photorealistic Texturing of environmental objects.
- Work independently on asset sets.
- 2+ years of professional game production experience.
- A strong ability to create believable environments within a games engine.
- Ability to derive a well structured low poly model from the high poly model.
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline, and modular level creation methods.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox.
- The ability to manage and supervise junior artists and willingness to carry out mentorship tasks.
- A strong understanding of shader functionality.
- Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion.
- A passion for games.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated and complete tasks within given time constraint.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners/spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting a visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment….and many more!