Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Trying to steal Vray's thunder.
I'm gonna wait for Steam version
Environment Artist at Dontnod Entertainment
24 April, 2018
Dontnod Entertainment is seeking an Environment Artist to strengthen their teams.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Dontnod Entertainment
Location: France, Paris
Position type: Contract
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Design the 3D elements and textures that will compose the decorations taking into account artistic, technical and time constraints.
- Guarantee the good level of visual rendering of the scenery in all the configurations proposed by the game (gameplay, cinematics, etc).
- Interact and coordinate daily with members of other teams depending on the work entrusted.
- Test their sets daily to ensure they reach the required level of quality.
- Have a very strong artistic sensibility.
- Demonstrate autonomy and proactivity.
- Master Unreal 4, 3DS Max, and Photoshop.
- Know the current generation production line PBR.
- Have some notions of Substance Designer and Painter, Zbrush.
- Have notions of architecture, sculpture, drawing, and history of art.