Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
The team is looking for an Experienced Environment Artist to join their team, helping them finalize their amazing levels with a high-quality visual flair for current and upcoming projects.
- Collaborate with level designers, concept artists and level artists creating assets to be used in-game. For this position, mainly larger constructs such as landscapes, houses, vistas but also smaller props all the way from blockout to shipped quality (optimized etc).
- Create materials/shaders for assets with a strong focus on playability and fast iteration.
- Play the game and extract missing assets, create them, and request concept art/paint-overs where needed.
- Create “beautiful corners” for inspiration to others in the team, explore and experiment.
- Make sure the levels run on target platforms. If some areas are assets-heavy you have to be able to analyse why and address the issues by designing around this.
- Take in and address critique and feedback from testers.
- A graphical eye with a strong understanding of color, form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
- Be able to read and follow a piece of concept art, and be able to improvise without one.
- 3+ years’ experience creating real time 3D environments for Console or PC.
- Expert level proficiency with 3ds Max, ZBrush, 3dCoat, Substance, Photoshop or equivalent 3D and 2D software.
- Ability to author PBR materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets, as well as classical texturing methods.
- Work well in a team environment.
- A strong grasp of modular building and reusability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong technical ability and willingness to learn new tools, techniques and workflows.
- Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA or equivalent game.
- Houdini experience.
- Development of cooperative games.
- Strong proficiency with natural assets such as plants/trees.
- Strong Warhammer interest.
- A background in gaming.
- Degree in art or game design.
- A fun, friendly and inclusive work place
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- Development in Autodesk Stingray and LUA
- Office located in central Stockholm