Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Environment Artist at IllFonic
3 January, 2019
IllFonic is seeking an Environment Artist to join their team on their next great title for PC and consoles.
Salary: not mentioned
Location: USA, Tacoma
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Creating high quality 3D art from concept and design ideas
- Working with your lead to produce high quality art
- Making sure assets meet specifications established by the art department
- Taking assets through the entire art pipeline from initial blockout to final in engine asset.
- Maintaining a high quality bar for the game
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist
- Experience with Substance painter, Substance Designer, or/and Quixel Suite
- At least 1 year of professional experience developing games
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Experience working closely with others on a team.
- A Basic understanding of Maya/Max, Photoshop, ZBrush