This opportunity is for a full-time position, either in Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL. Iron Galaxy employees are all working from home through April 2021 due to COVID-19. This WFH policy extends to anyone that Iron Galaxy hires between now and then. All new-hire onboarding is being done remotely, and any equipment that you might need for projects at Iron Galaxy will be shipped directly to you.
Iron Galaxy Studios is looking for a talented Environment Artist that is passionate about games and can elevate the visual quality and mood of an environment through modeling/sculpting, authoring textures/materials, and in-editor level composition.
- Create high-quality content within performance constraints
- Organic and hard-surface modeling in a variety of styles
- Work with Lead Environment Artist to establish mood within a visual style
- Contributes to improving workflow processes
- Help foster a team environment of excitement and passion for creating games
- Communicate and collaborate with other development disciplines
Qualifications: If you possess many or most of these qualities, you’re probably a great fit!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience being on a team which crafted a distinct, cohesive visual style
- Ability to adapt between different art styles
- Expertise in modeling, sculpting, texture, and material creation
- Experience working with industry-standard engines and software