Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
The team is looking for an experienced Environment Artist, with a passion for contributing to the art community.
- Translate concept art and design decks in to 3d kits.
- Create mid-poly models in your 3d software of choice
- Uv unwrap assets, and prepare them for production
- Create high quality texture maps
- Render beautiful stills of your models.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency in photo-realistic environments
- 2-5 years of professional experience working in film or games.
- Advanced knowledge of modeling, texturing and uv tools, in your software of choice.
- A strong eye for design and a love for detail