Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Outpost Games is looking for a Senior Environment Artist who can help them turn players into performers in SOS, their PC multiplayer survival game with some never-before-seen-twists.
- Work collaboratively with game designers and technical artists to understand and interpret level design requirements within the engine’s technical limitations.
- Synthesize concept art and block models into final game environments to Design, Art and Technical specifications.
- Create high quality materials and textures used by all environment artists.
- Light environments as needed.
- Take ownership of large scope environments such as an entire map.
- Follow Art Direction to maintain visual style of the game.
- Identify day to day execution issues / dependencies, and proactively solve them without supervision.
- Work with TDs and engineers in the development and streamlining of tools and processes.
- Delegate work to junior team members to achieve larger cross functional efforts.
- Coach junior team members and help them grow.
- 5+ years experience making 3D games on consoles and/or PC.
- Strong working knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps of different material types.
- A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable scenes.
- Exceptional understanding of form, mass, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Experience lighting environments.
- Unreal Engine experience a big plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
- An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
- Experience creating environments using modular systems.
Outpost Games is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.