Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Outpost Games is looking for a Senior Environment Artist who can help them turn players into performers in SOS, their PC multiplayer survival game with some never-before-seen-twists.
- Work collaboratively with game designers and technical artists to understand and interpret level design requirements within the engine’s technical limitations.
- Synthesize concept art and block models into final game environments to Design, Art and Technical specifications.
- Create high quality materials and textures used by all environment artists.
- Light environments as needed.
- Take ownership of large scope environments such as an entire map.
- Follow Art Direction to maintain visual style of the game.
- Identify day to day execution issues / dependencies, and proactively solve them without supervision.
- Work with TDs and engineers in the development and streamlining of tools and processes.
- Delegate work to junior team members to achieve larger cross functional efforts.
- Coach junior team members and help them grow.
- 5+ years experience making 3D games on consoles and/or PC.
- Strong working knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps of different material types.
- A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable scenes.
- Exceptional understanding of form, mass, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Experience lighting environments.
- Unreal Engine experience a big plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
- An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
- Experience creating environments using modular systems.
Outpost Games is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.