Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
why Hellblade didn't come on ps4 yet ?
Thank you for noticing, alfred, we've swapped them
Environment Artist at PUBG Corporation
29 August, 2018
PUBG Corporation seeks an experienced environment artist to help them craft top-quality content at their Madison, WI office.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: PUBG Corporation
Location: United States, Madison
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels
- Collaborate with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Work effectively with all members of the team, learning development knowledge and best practices
- Passionate about crafting compelling narratives through inventive architecture, material, and set dress choices.
- Always pushing for artistic growth- hungry to learn.
- A “Gameplay First” developer, that understands player experience is paramount.
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Good understanding of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality