Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
Very impressive work dude!
Environment Artist at Rockstar Games
18 January, 2018
Join the Rockstar team to create next-generation worlds for some exciting upcoming projects!
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Rockstar Games
Location: United States, Andover
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
More details can be found here.
- Model, texture and create collision in 3D for game environments.
- Work closely with Programmers and other departments to ensure art assets are fully optimized for target platforms while minimizing any impact on artistic integrity of assets.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline.
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artist, Producer and Creative Director.
- Ensure that artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D artist within the gaming or similar industry.
- Preferably worked on at least one released title.
- Possess a good knowledge of cutting edge shader techniques.
- Superior 3D art skills.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Photoshop, or other technologies utilized in the production of game art.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills.