Enjoyed reading the article. I used to be a gaming addict in my teenage and everyone used to scold us for that. Now we are witnessing a great revolution in the field of gaming. Developers of gaming are setting up new benchmarks. I use gaming devices made by https://netgears.support/netgear-powerline/
Triseum is looking for a 3D artist to join their game production team.
You can apply here.
- Understand and embellish the greater vision of the art director through the creation high-quality 3D assets.
- Build, maintain, and prepare files according to project vision, GDD, and specs for production.
- Synthesize and create scenes and assets based on supplied concept art.
- Conceptualize, design, and create game assets without concept art, when needed.
- Work closely with Programmers to ensure polygon counts and texture sizes are fully optimized for target platforms while minimizing any impact on artistic integrity of assets.
- Report directly to Art Director on overall progress and status regularly.
- Follow predefined structure to organize and catalog digital assets.
- Maintain all history of revisions through proper use of version control.
- Write/maintain process documentation aligned with document templates, as necessary.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning and reviews, and art meetings (when needed).
- Understanding of color theory, value structure, and lighting fundamentals with an application to 3D art for games.
- Proficiency building and texturing environments.
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem-solving.
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director.
- Willingness to learn new tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D software package and familiarity with game engines; Houdini, Substance and/or Unity a plus.
- Art or related degree, or equivalent work experience.