bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Triseum is looking for a 3D artist to join their game production team.
You can apply here.
- Understand and embellish the greater vision of the art director through the creation high-quality 3D assets.
- Build, maintain, and prepare files according to project vision, GDD, and specs for production.
- Synthesize and create scenes and assets based on supplied concept art.
- Conceptualize, design, and create game assets without concept art, when needed.
- Work closely with Programmers to ensure polygon counts and texture sizes are fully optimized for target platforms while minimizing any impact on artistic integrity of assets.
- Report directly to Art Director on overall progress and status regularly.
- Follow predefined structure to organize and catalog digital assets.
- Maintain all history of revisions through proper use of version control.
- Write/maintain process documentation aligned with document templates, as necessary.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning and reviews, and art meetings (when needed).
- Understanding of color theory, value structure, and lighting fundamentals with an application to 3D art for games.
- Proficiency building and texturing environments.
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem-solving.
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director.
- Willingness to learn new tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D software package and familiarity with game engines; Houdini, Substance and/or Unity a plus.
- Art or related degree, or equivalent work experience.