I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share. super smash flash 2
This 'article' was super pointless for sure.
*Mind-Blown* I had no idea you could do anything like that in substance designer. Incredible.
The 2D & 3D Artist executes autonomously the graphical content of one or several game levels and delivers a work that can be successfully integrated.
- Create assets and textures in line with the project’s artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.);
- Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine;
- Verify the quality of his work once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary;
- Use specific project tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines;
- Efficiently uses the texture space and takes into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Determine the objects and environments required and adjust the work according to the story and the gameplay (Game Design documents);
- Able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software;
- Understand and apply graphic principles;
- Use artistic references to improve visuals;
- Able to micro plan and time estimate his work.
- Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, normal map extraction) 3D Studio Max;
- 2D skills – Adobe Photoshop proficient (ability to create tillable and specific textures);
- Good notion of proportions and a good eye for the detail.
Nice to have technical skills
- Knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors is a plus;
- Knowledge of other 2D software is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Z brush is considered a plus;
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered a plus;
- Leadership skills are considered a plus.
- Very good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Team player;
- Receptive to feedback;
- Creative with high standards;
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Efficient and hard working;
- Patient and resilient to stress;
- Positive attitude.
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.