sir!! where can i get this kit for free .. i dont have money to spent on it !! please give me any source or link...
Hi It is very nice article to read and i like this. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea to us Have a nice day Give more ideas and article about this Thank you :https://medium.com/@yenhang1811
The 3D Artist produces autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects, characters and the graphical content of levels in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines.
You can apply here.
- Produce autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines;
- Deliver work in accordance with the project’s artistic direction;
- Apply optimization to her/his work;
- Efficiently apply graphic principles in her/his work;
- Use and look for artistic references – in video games or in other artistic domains – in order to improve the visual aspect of the game;
- Suggest images in line with the project’s artistic direction;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay intentions in the game levels she/he is in charge of;
- Is flexible and able to adapt to different artistic styles.
- Experience in Autodesk 3D Studio Max (modeling and texturing tools);
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling;
- Very good knowledge of modeling techniques;
- Very good knowledge of texture mapping and material;
- Ability to use efficiently the texture space and to take into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
- Passion for games and strong game culture;
- Good English and communication skills.