Gunfire Games is looking for a Junior Environment Artist to help them create incredible and breathtaking environments.
- Use commercial and proprietary software to create high-quality 3D art assets to fulfill the necessities of the project’s functional, art, and technical specifications.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of game design, engine, and platform.
- Take direction in style and technique to match your work to the style of the project.
- Excellent communication skills—you can articulate your process and receive critical feedback.
- You can estimate your tasks with a high degree of accuracy and break down the steps to completion, delivering on time and at the highest quality
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, Zbrush, and 3DS Max.
- Knowledge of world-building/level building and be able to create fantastic levels with adherence to design and gameplay needs.
- Solid fundamental understanding of artistic principals
- Willingness to learn commercial and proprietary software
- Solid organizational skills with adherence to asset budgets and management
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
- Experience with Blender, Houdini, Modo, Photoshop
- Physically Based Material experience