Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
Are you passionate about polishing, detailing, integrating and setting up the technical aspects of environmental assets?
- Polishing, detailing, integrating and/or modify environmental assets;
- Collaborate with the asset art teams and the art director to ensure all assets function correctly in game and all technical requirements are met;
- Work together with our environment teams to create well defined proxy-models to prepare for outsourcing;
- Help the Asset Art team with reviewing outsourced art and preparing feedback for our outsourcing partners on their work, both visually as well as technically;
- On occasion, you will have the opportunity to perform actual asset creation from scratch.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience with the creation of environmental art/assets for (console)games;
- You’re passionate about the latest tools and techniques in 3D (environment) art and you have the (personal) projects to show your passion and skills;
- You have a good understanding of design, a clear artistic vocabulary and a keen eye for detail;
- You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.