Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Milwaukee US 17, Jun — 22, Jun
New York US 17, Jun — 20, Jun
St. Petersburg RU 19, Jun — 21, Jun
TBA BR 22, Jun — 24, Jun
Amsterdam NL 25, Jun — 28, Jun
Thanks my dude!!
Download Popcorn Time APK and watch movies for free
Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
Environment Asset Artist at Guerrilla
31 October, 2018
Are you passionate about polishing, detailing, integrating and setting up the technical aspects of environmental assets?
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Guerrilla Games
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: yes
- Polishing, detailing, integrating and/or modify environmental assets;
- Collaborate with the asset art teams and the art director to ensure all assets function correctly in game and all technical requirements are met;
- Work together with our environment teams to create well defined proxy-models to prepare for outsourcing;
- Help the Asset Art team with reviewing outsourced art and preparing feedback for our outsourcing partners on their work, both visually as well as technically;
- On occasion, you will have the opportunity to perform actual asset creation from scratch.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience with the creation of environmental art/assets for (console)games;
- You’re passionate about the latest tools and techniques in 3D (environment) art and you have the (personal) projects to show your passion and skills;
- You have a good understanding of design, a clear artistic vocabulary and a keen eye for detail;
- You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.