This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Join the team to create next-generation worlds for exciting upcoming projects.
- Sculpting, modeling and texturing terrain for next-gen game environments.
- Work within the map department specialising in landscape terrain art.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline.
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artist and Creative Directors.
- Ensuring artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- Preferably worked on released titles.
- Superior 2D and 3D art skills.
- Should be proficient at sculpting natural landscapes of varying terrain.
- Possess a good knowledge of cutting-edge shader techniques.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Photoshop and either ZBrush or Mudbox is required.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills.
- Game experience preferred.