Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
why Hellblade didn't come on ps4 yet ?
Thank you for noticing, alfred, we've swapped them
Environment Terrain Artist at Rockstar
20 August, 2018
Join the team to create next-generation worlds for exciting upcoming projects.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Rockstar Games
Location: Canada, Oakville
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Sculpting, modeling and texturing terrain for next-gen game environments.
- Work within the map department specialising in landscape terrain art.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline.
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artist and Creative Directors.
- Ensuring artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- Preferably worked on released titles.
- Superior 2D and 3D art skills.
- Should be proficient at sculpting natural landscapes of varying terrain.
- Possess a good knowledge of cutting-edge shader techniques.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints.
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Photoshop and either ZBrush or Mudbox is required.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative nature with strong problem solving skills.
- Game experience preferred.