Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Environment Texture Artist (Temporary) at Naughty Dog
24 December, 2018
This position is for a temporary engagement through the team's staffing partner Yoh Services.
Salary: not mentioned
Company: Naughty Dog
Location: USA, Santa Monica
Position type: Full-time
Remote job: no
Relocation Assistance: no
- Texture game environments using a library of materials
- Generate new materials using a proprietary in-house shader editor
- UV layout for tiling and 0-1 mapped textures
- Collaborate closely with 3D modelers and game designers
- Match art styles defined by the art director/concept art
- Manage texture and shader efficiency
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Strong traditional drawing/painting skills
- Ability to sculpt and paint highly detailed 3D and 2D images
- Proficient at sculpting surface details and controlling shader features that represent a wide variety of material types
- Ability to create proper UV layout and tiling textures for games
- Working experience with shader networks
- Working experience with baking textures from high res meshes
- Strong Maya skills
- Strong Zbrush skills
- A solid understanding of procedural texturing techniques