Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
As External Art Manager you’ll work with the top talent both internally and externally to deliver the highest quality that Remedy is known for.
- Being the primary technical and creative point of contact for art outsourcing
- Further development of Remedy’s art outsourcing pipeline
- Creating examples, documentation and specifications for the outsourced content
- On-boarding and training of external art partners in Remedy’s art style, technical requirements and workflows
- Contributing to the establishment of clear and realistic production goals and making sure those goals are reached
- 3+ years of experience with art outsourcing or as lead artist
- Background in art content creation
- Extensive knowledge on the latest art creation workflows
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong organizational skills: You are able to understand and then optimize complicated processes
- Proactive attitude and good problem solving skills
- A passion for games
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.